About Jackie Mitchell
PR Consultant, Business & Charity Copywriter
Jackie Mitchell is a journalist and public relations consultant with over fifteen years' experience. She works with small businesses and charities providing PR services.
With a background as a features writer in the media, Jackie has worked on national newspapers, websites, consumer magazines, trade publications and radio stations all over the UK. For some years, she worked abroad - in Australia, Hong Kong and New York. After returning to London, she worked as an account director at several major London agencies.
Well known in the industry, she has an address book of media contacts, business contacts and specialist associate contacts with the following specialist skills:
- Experienced journalist and PR consultant
- Indepth knowledge of the press and the online media world
- Showcases your story to the right target audience
- Expert media representative for your company
- No expensive advertising – only value for money publicity
Jackie is a member of the following professional associations:
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- National Union of Journalists (NUJ)
- Society of Authors
- Guild of Food Writers
- London Writers Club
- Society of Women Writers and Journalists
- Women in Journalism
- Society for Editors and Proofreaders
As well as her PR consultancy, Jackie is the author of a popular food blog which gives useful insights into how and where you can eat out when you have gluten and dairy allergies. Being allergic to gluten herself, and with family members who are allergic to dairy, the blog helps readers and journalists looking for information about food allergies. The blog is called Eating Out with Food Allergies and is available within this website.
Jackie is a keen writer of fiction stories and will be publishing several of her stories in the near future.